[PSUBS-MAILIST] Any recommendations?

I'm an avid scuba diver and have had a lifelong fascination with
submarines. My cousin and I were thinking very seriously of moving to
the Carribean we love and setting up shop as divemasters. Then we found
submarines.  This seems an even greater idea.  The idea of a 3 man sub
for tourist rides sounds too fun and exciting. This site has been such a
help in finding the folks who build them, but is this practical and who
has the best? Caribsub looks perfect in terms of affordability.  Is it a
good design? We can ill afford a million dollar 60 passenger model. Does
anyone have experience in this? Who is doing this out there?  Any and
all advice in the 3 man sub idea as a business venture would be
appreciated. -Kraag