[PSUBS-MAILIST] (no subject)

I am working on building a 1 to 2 atm sub with some friends. This site has
helped a lot and I hope it will in the future.
I need some info on fiberglass hulls, viewports and the main hatch for our
sub. Remember that this sub is being built for a depth of about 25 to 30 feet.
Out current plan is an electric sub with two modifed trolling moters. It will
have a fiberglass hull, and external ballast tank (2)
it will be 9 feet long, with spherical ends included and 4 feet in diameter.

Thanks for any and all help.