[PSUBS-MAILIST] buoyancy

Well, since nobody else is saying anything, perhaps now would be a good time
to ask about buoyancy systems.  I don't know too much about what is required
in a buoyancy system (matter of fact I don't even think I'm spelling it
right) and unfortunately that is the only system that nobody has put much
thought into on our sub.  What I need is a real simple, bottom of the scrap
heap, backyard type design.  Safety is not an issue since the sub is wet and
won't go deeper than thirty feet.  Anybody got any ideas?  The only one that
has been put forward so far by our team is rigging something up with Scuba
BCD's but I don't really know how.  Any suggestions would be appreciated
because I'm pretty stuck on this one (and time is ticking away because I
have to be done by July).  Thanks.

Wade