Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] U 26 for sale

Hi,

pictures here - http://www.deutschemarine.de/nindex.html

But I get the information that the propeller was removed,
Main generator and diesel are uncomplete and last but not
least the main battery (100 t / 5000 Kwh) is at 0 volt
and each zell was destroyed by the navy by "close circurit".

Before the sub leave europe you have also to destroy
all main electric wires, the internal torpedotubes hatches,
the electric main-drive-engine-anchor-wires etc.

This sub will never dive again -( maybe one time will work - one way)
or you have to spend some million Dollars to repair it. I fogot -
before leaving the navy control (europe) the internall walls of dive-
and regulator tanks has to be remove..

So the two only things you can do with this small military sub
is : Display it as museum or scrapp it.

Seems our navy do not like Private Military Subs..

Carsten