Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New to the list and to Personal subs!

Ray and all,
Ok propane tanks not a great idea. You spoke of custom hulls. Where would
someone get such a beast and what would they cost?
My idea was to have something shaped like a torpedo with me laying on my
stomach facing the ports. The power would be operated by hand and the
diveplane and rudder operated by foot.
By the way, I understand that a car starter motor is good but are they
actually designed for sustained use? Wouldn't you just burn it out after
an hour or so?
The reason I wanted to use a propane tank was it's cheapnes. (I can get
one for about $40.00 and that's Canadian dollars!)
Any alternatives?
Pedro