Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: GUNS and stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: <SFreihof@aol.com>

Hi Stan,

Sorry if this question exhibits ignorance, but I really don't know.

Do you have a sub?  If so, would you contribute some pictures and / or video
of it to our HOMEBUILT SUBMARINES VIDEO?

I just wrote to Gary Boucher about this; I'm hoping he'll join in with us.
We're already got the support of pros like Phil Nuytten, Vance Bradley, and
several other guys from the "backyard" crowd.

It's going to be a good video, and the cause is worthy: increasing public
awareness and public safety relative to experimental homebuilt submarines,
which as you know, more and more people are building every day.

Send me an E, will you?  I'd like to hear your thoughts; answer your
questions; and hopefully, convince you to contribute.

Very best regards,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net