Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] re: 1atm subs

Wouldn't you want to keep the O2 a little bit higher (25%) for safety
purposes? Also, i would think that some type of digital and redundant O2
monitor controlling the O2 inleakage would be better than guessing. I've
trained people on using rebreather (biomarine) for emergency response, but
never taken a rebreathing diver class. Don't you occasionally purge
rebreathers underwater on ascent. i guess this wouldn't apply to a 1 atm
unit though. Hmmmm..just thinking out loud. I did a balanced equation on
this a while back and with an excess of O2, I came up with 7psi buildup over
5 hrs. Actually, it was a differenial equation. Maybe I figured in the
pressure from heat as well. O2 + CO2 - CO2 - O2 + ht  I can't remember why,
but I think there was pressure increase, however so light. Any rebreather
experts out there??  Suds