Re: WHO CARES ABOUT GUNS was Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBFatalities...View Ports...Shatterproof

To ' Troy ' and all, I think I need to respond.

First, Ray, can you take the details in my Email on Peter Hay off the
archives please, I got a bit carried away at an early hour, there you go,
tried to identify some one in the dark, thought I identified my target and
set the torpedoes running..........DON"T put a gun in my hand, I torpedoed
the wrong guy.

Second. Whether I agree with your methods or not Troy, I am happy ( and the
rest I presume ) to put a name to your messages.

Third. If you don't like contributors on P-SUBS going of topic, don't do it
yourself or hide behind a ' no name ' next time. If you  are as tough as you
imply, and you want to use strong words, use your name.

Fourth.Apology's to all ( last time I play Sherlock Holmes with Big Dave !),
I have no hard feelings, got some more interesting than usual private Emails
( thanks ), and wish to down periscope and switch to silent running. Is that
going to be possible in a 'closed cycle' diesel sub ?

From......way down under !
Karl.( just a poor land bound Kiwi who has just sold his yacht and wishes to
find a bit of land to build a sub on )