[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Shuttle Boosters [was Re: GUNS]

Phil Nuytten wrote:
>.. . .yup, we have a contract to hook-up and recover the space shuttle
>booster rockets for the April launch at the cape  - so our crew will be in
>Canaveral on the 14th April and there 'til about the 25th...

Do you know where we can see pictures of the recovery process (like especially the part with the subs)? It's one aspect of Shuttle operations I've never really heard much about. How many times have you done this, with the subs instead of divers?

--
David
Osage MN USA