Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] guns?

"Has anyone ever been approached with a request for there sub to be  used to
transport narcotic?"

Hey Suds,

Why?  You thinking about going into the sub sea transport business, and
searching for customers?  ;-)

But seriously: nope!  Back when I was a pilot in California, I used to get
the occasional request to fly people into Mexico, though.  They said it was
just to buy those black velvet paintings, but they just didn't smell right,
if you know what I mean.

But as far as requests to smuggle in my sub goes, not a one.

As far as "building subs" goes: I sent you an information request about
polycarbonate yesterday; did you receive it?  Please let me know.

VBR,

Pat