Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota - Thrust

Jon, I read the M.J Babb paper. It was very interesting. Currently I'm
building a vortex cavitation tunnel for propulsion testing. The other use
for it is as a liquid "wind Tunnel". I can flow water through it and measure
drag on my tethered design using a strain guage. I can also see how stable
it is under various speeds, and test the various designs and drag of surface
planes. Of course this would be miniturized scale, but changing the hull
designs (i've built a few), would be very easy...Suds