From: owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org
[mailto:owner-personal_submersibles@psubs.org]On Behalf Of Paul Suds
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 6:17 PM
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Subject: RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Minn Kota - Thrust

Wade, NavCAD? Never heard of it. That's not surprising though. Can you tell
us more? Is this hull design software, naval Architecture stuff? Is it a
proprietary model or one generated from a government agency and packaged in
civilian format. Questions, questions, we seek knowledge, you will be
assimilated. Resistance is futile...errr, sorry, wrong forum. Ok, so it's
getting late in the week. At least I'm not attacking anybody..yet :-)
Suds