[PSUBS-MAILIST] Buhlmann

Talking about Buhlmann, I wrote a number of programs that simulate exactly
most of the dive computers but I couldn't find a mathematical description of
Buhlmann's descriptive equations. Or for that matter B.R. Wienke's (Reduced
Gradient Bubble Model). From the talk does someone know where I could get the
basic equations and parameters that are used by Buhlmann? I'm not interested
in Bruce Wienke's work at present. I've got his book.

I don't have the impression that the tables used in the US by PADI and the
Navy are based on Buhlmann's work. PADI's tables came basically from a
dentist in Pensacola Florida and were based on the math behind the Navy's
tables. At least that what I was told by that dentist.

Ken Martindale