Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting item on eBay web site item#275822570: X-9 "Yellow Submarine" Wet Kit

Dave did not mean  to get mad at you
.But this Greg  I am a little P.O. at....I forget to change the standard ebay
"Send this auction to a freind"and Mr.A.hole Greg(God) who thinks he is Keeper
of the holy internet spreads his wrath and trys to make an example of me.

The  motors as I said before are just standard Mini-kota mortors with I think
100 lbs of thrust very easy to come by.These are already semi-modified(
seperated from the steering stem).As I would like to keep them with the unit I
am selling.Of course you could go to e-bay or some other auction site but God
might not give you his blessing.
Again my apoligies to you Dave.
Aholes like Greg get under my skin
 Nick