Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting item on eBay web site item#275822570: X-9 "Yellow Submarine" Wet Kit

One last thing to Greg I never claimed to have designed it, only to sell it.And last
this has nothing to do with trusting e-mail.Unless one is pressured, trick ,conned
into something one does not want anything to do with,and unless you think otherwise
which you just might.I've done nothing wrong.Greg you're the one who should think
twice before you say what you said.   Nick