Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Your Homebuilt Submarine in our Video?

----- Original Message -----
From: <Subscuba@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2000 12:56 AM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Your Homebuilt Submarine in our Video?

Ken,

I like your sub!

About the video: I've got most of it shot already, and am in the process of
editing.  I'm getting additional input lately, though, (as a result of my
notice at PSUBS), and I'm trying to work as much of it into the program as
possible.

I'm limited to a 2-hour VHS cassette, and focused mainly on
pressure-hull-type subs.  Wetsubs  really deserve their own program, but I'm
getting input from folks like yourself, so I'm trying to include a segment
on them, too.

I'd be pleased to include your sub in my video.

Very best regards,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net