[PSUBS-MAILIST] Interesting item on eBay web site item#275822570: X-9 "Yellow Submarine" Wet Kit

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	X-9 "Yellow Submarine" Wet Kit
Seller:	timely@jps.net
Starts:	Mar-04-00 14:45:08 PST
Ends:	Mar-14-00 14:45:08 PST
Price:	Starts at $1.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=275822570

Item Description:

X-9 "Yellow Submarine" Wet Kit.Includes parts  for final assembly.Top and bottom,hatch and dome,fins and rudder, ballast tanks.Three  mini-kota electric motors.Instructions to complete.If you have any questions there is a video I will sell for $25.00.This sub kit was purchased by myself and others about ten years ago.However we ran out of money before we could finish one.The video shows one that was sent over to Japan in the seventies as a promotion.Along with a demostration of the X-9 in a pool in Texas.Buyer pays actual shipping cost.It is recomended to come out to Calif to oversee shipment.If intrestered there are also jigs and molds
 for the X-9 and  for a 2 man sub, that I would be willing to sell.

I accept payment through X.com. For more information, click here.

On Mar-04-00 at 14:49:51 PST, seller added the following information:

On Mar-04-00 at 14:51:35 PST, seller added the following information:

On Mar-04-00 at 15:00:12 PST, seller added the following information:

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community athttp://www.ebay.com