Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUB Fatalities...

Carsten, It sounds like you built your sub from a safety standpoint. That is
how it should be. It also sounds like you have everything in your sub, but
the kitchen sink. What about room for the fur bikini clad model :) Whenever
I read about fatalities and subs, it always reminds me of the realities of
the dangers associated with this type of endeavor. For anyone designing,
building or piloting a sub, it is important to remember that mistakes can be
fatal. I'm sure that if you analyze the accidents in psubs, the cause will
be similar to those in other types of industries. These primarily include
human error with error precursors and failed defenses. Most of the time the
latent errors are just important as the active errors and include equipment
malfunctions or poor designs.
it would be a great benefit to all of us to determine what the cause of
these accidents were. Maybe if the people involved in these accidents would
have had this knowledge before hand, the accidents could have been avoided.
If anyone is compiling this information, please share it with us...Suds