Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DSPA

----- Original Message -----
From: <VBra676539@aol.com>
To: <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] DSPA

> Required to be or have been a professional sub pilot and to have been to a
depth of 600 meters for full membership. We have an associate membership
deal that gets you the newsletter, but am not absotively posilutely certain
about the requirements. But I can sure talk the the Membership Chair and let
you know if it pertains.
> Vance

I think I understand.  DSPA (Deep Submersibles Pilots Association,  maybe?)
sounds like the submarine equivalent of ALPA, the Airline Pilots
Association.  I'm only a non-membership-qualified private researcher looking
into this subject for educational and theoretical purposes geared to the
advancement of public safety relative to small submarines; but I'd
appreciate and try to make good use of any information DSPA is willing to
share with me, and any help you can give in that direction.

pat