Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Over Niagara Falls in a sub?

 Another observation - on the Canadian side (horseshoe
Falls) the water is almost as deep as the falls are
high (*directly* below the falls )... On the American
side - there are indeed a big ol' bunch of rocks... So
you would certainly have to go over on that side.  The
water is only about 4' deep (if that) for most of the
final strectch of rapids leading to the drop.  You
would have to be very bouyant to make it through that
stretch I would think...
  Seems you would have to put in close to the falls
(to ensure which one you go over), draw no more than
2-3 feet of water, and be incredibly bouyant to make
it out of the pit at the bottom.
  Just let me know when you're coming!  I only llive
20 minutes away from there and this is a 'must see'!
:-)

Alex