Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Response to Captain Nemo's attack

In a message dated 2/26/00 4:07:18 AM, 72020.572@compuserve.com writes:

<< Hi Vance!
        Far from being ' skeered of the occasional backfire' . .if all the
Psubbers had been around and in the biz as much as you, it would be pretty
dull lurking for guys like me. . .since it would be 'same ol' - same ol'.
It is interestin', tho', to see the same misconceptions and FAQ's 'surface'
again and again . .and not just from the newbies!. Should be a primer out
for nimrod subbers! I think you do a great job answering a lot of questions
. . so, perservere!
Regards
Phil Nuytten,  >>

Hi Phil----Ever hear any more about Benthos V? I've got those notes I made
when I was calling around, but have not pursued it since I don't know when.
Will Forman said he was going to Scripps to kick around in the south 40 and
try to locate Deep Jeep, too. I wonder if he had any luck. That's another one
that ought to be famousized----Vance