Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] hull material

Hi,

When you go around asking for welders state you "only want the best".
Fewer welders will give you the "liability speach" because by implication
that will mean they are not the best. I believe their pride would get in
the way.

Also talk to the welders, not just the shop foreman or owner.

Regards,
Ray