[PSUBS-MAILIST] "Seaview" (was: Women)

On Fri, 18 Feb 2000 23:54:59 -0500 "Allan Gaines"
<Allan_Gaines@yahoo.com> writes:
>>I didn't recall her at all, but she's listed in the credits on the
novel.

>    I'm good at remembering faces (and little else <g>),
>and that's probably why I remember her being in the movie.

You're better at that than I: I just didn't have any memory of her at
all.   I guess it's a matter of focus, because all I really recall is the
submarine.

>    I didn't know there WAS a book.  Was it a novelization of
>the movie, or did the book come out first?

It's by Theodore Sturgeon, and it was the novelization of the
screenplay.

(By the way, there's a huge world of fans of the TV series.   They
consider the movie and the book to be of suspect value.   Fans are
all alike.)

Mike
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!