[PSUBS-MAILIST] aquasub II

Yes, I was thrilled when first i saw the aquasub in the popular mechanics
magazine back in hmmmm.... In fact, I think I may have gotten an
erection....of my brains frontal lobe, of course. As a scuba diver, I didn't
like the limitations that it imposed on depth, but it sure spurred the
innovative juices, aayy (for the canadians in the group, ha). The site that
you mentioned has been visited by many of us I'm sure. In fact, Jon may have
it referenced. I think this is an excellent sub to cut your teeth on. You
will learn a lot of things the easy way and not the hard way. Eventually
though, you'll want something a little more robust and unencumbered. Then
you will find yourself dependent upon this web site :) Anyway, good to have
you aboard, mate (for the English in the group, ha)....Suds