[PSUBS-MAILIST] Challenge (first mini-sub national)

Pat, It doesn't sound that difficult. Send me a drawing with dimensions, and
I'll give you a quote. Understand though that you are wasting your time. I'm
designing a lightweight, advanced minisub, with a propulsion system the
likes of which even Scotty on Star Trek would be envious. That's my big hold
up right now. I find that if I design and redesign something long enough, it
will be inovative. I'm usually not satisfied with the "state of the art",
ha. Maybe we have a challenge here, no?? I guess if you put a large enough
motor on an anchor, you could call it a submarine, hehehehe. Where do you
live Pat?? Name the time and place. Anyone else out there think that they
can build a sub that will go faster than my dog can swim, bring it on!!
Nothing like a challenge to provide motivation. The winner could take the
pink slips. Hmmm... for all those ancient steel hulls out there, I could
make a few bucks at the scrap dealer, LOL..Suds