[PSUBS-MAILIST] Remaking 20,000 Leagues (was: Women)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:44:43 -0800 (PST) Ray Keefer writes:
>I  much prefer to keep the Disney interpretation of 20,000 Leagues Under
the
>Sea then let Verhoven butcher it.

While I have my questions about Disney's version, it really follows the
book's
spirit quite well until the final scene.

One of my fantasies, fueled by boredom and poverty, is that I'll win
the Lottery and remake the book using Verne's book, in French.
On the original scale of Das Boot (about 15 hours of TV, as I recall).

(Another movie I want to make is about the WW2 Soviet all-women
bomber and fighter squadrons.   Just think of it: old warplanes, sex,
Nazis getting shot and all the rest!   Who could ask for more?)

I should buy a Lottery ticket, shouldn't I?

Mike
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.