Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] A gadget is needed

I prefer to use the Teledyne (Taber), model 206 pressure transducer,
which is calibrated up to 3000 psig.  I used these transducers for
testing Space Shuttle Solid Boosters and they are really over designed.
Because of the hot and corrosive gases, the pressure ports were packed
with a light grease.  This protects the internals without any delay in
reaction time.  Also, the units can be fully disassembled for regular
inspections.
I hope this helps.
Ken Schulze