Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Launching at the boat ramp (was: Langkawi Islands)

----------
> From: D. Blake
.  "Okay?  Now just launch the trailer and all !  The trailer is the
support vessel !!"

Sounds doable, as long as it's narrow enough for the roads, and yet still
wide enough with a low enough CG to be stable.  (The pontoons could be
extendable.)

I saw a model of a German design from WWII that looked like a cross between
a minisub and a tank; tracks and all.  I've got several on paper that are
4WD and you might  just drive them in and out of the water.

 "Did you tear your shirt off Hulkster style as you were saying it ?  No?
Well you damn well should have!!"

Damn!  Knew I forgot something!

" It's a wonder he even knew what the flags meant."

I pointed them out to him and asked him if he knew what they meant.  He
spaced it for a few seconds, then said, "Oh, alright" and motored back to
the Marina Bar.

 "Could be these guys are future psubbers"

I don't know if they are future psubbers (hope so); but if they get too
close to the "teeth" on my sub (functional: honed like an axe from solid
steel) with their rubber boats, they are sure going to be skin divers real
quick!   ;-)

VBR,

Pat Regan
vulcania@interpac.net