Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Drag Racing...

> ACTUALLY, this sounds like fun.. the depths would be shallow 10-40 feet,
>and the durations would be short enough to allow only minor life support
>sytems..  maybe even ambiant pressure subs.  THIS has potential.

Submarine Drag Racing is all very well and good, though I am not too sure if
a bikini would look good on me, weather I was inside or outside a sub. I
might just stick to the customary male swimming attire.........

....could someone please kick start my joke gland...it appears to have become
stuck....

E.M.