[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Bond, James Bond

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 14:27:55 -0600 "Gregory Snyder" <snyde032@tc.umn.edu>
writes:
>Although we have drifted slightly from the Island conquest discussion, I

>will take a momentary indulgement of Admiral Ray's permission to stray
>from our narrow focus and offer the following.

Sentences like this are always preceeding a great idea . . .

>Any Island takeover would HAVE to include scantily clad women in some
>form or another.

"In some form or another"?   What means this?   To me, "scantily clad" is
a pretty specific concept.

>What is the purpose of world ( island ) domination, if not to enjoy the
scenery.

Good point.

>As Bond women have always been high on My =
>list, I did a brief net search and came up with ( surprisingly enough )
>www.jamesbond.com where you will find archives of all of the Bond
>women >including video clips - see Moneypenny's rolodex.

I'll have a look.

>My all-time
>favorite remains " Pussy Galore."  With a name like that, she has to be
good,
>err a good guy.

Didn't the movie change the name of the Bond Girl in "Thunderball"?

>Although "Octopussy" may be more in keeping with our
>mission statement.

You mean we each get eight?

(Back to propane tanks?   I still haven't figured out how to calculate
horsepower.)

Mike Holt
--

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!