From: Gregory Snyder <snyde032@tc.umn.edu>
To: Psubs Mail <personal_submersibles@psubs.org>
Date: Saturday, January 29, 2000 3:40 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Bond, James Bond

Dear Gentlemen-
Although we have drifted slightly from the Island conquest discussion, I will take a momentary indulgement of Admiral Ray's permission to stray from our narrow focus and offer the following.

Any Island takeover would HAVE to include scantily clad women in some form or another.  What is the purpose of world ( island ) domination, if not to enjoy the scenery.  As Bond women have always been high on My list, I did a brief net search and came up with ( surprisingly enough ) www.jamesbond.com where you will find archives of all of the Bond women including video clips - see Moneypenny's rolodex.  My all-time favorite remains " Pussy Galore."  With a name like that, she has to be good, err a good guy.  Although "Octopussy" may be more in keeping with our mission statement.

Thanks again Ray !
Now back to propane tanks...

Sincerely
Greg