Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Langkawi Islands

Hi,

I get the sense we are getting a bit silly. ;)

A few more days and I'll ask you guys, me included, to get more serious.
Till Monday go ahead and be weird.

I for one can solve both the horsepower and "meaningful work for crack babes"
all in one shot. Instead of electric motors use the "babes" for propulsion
ala Hunley fashion. They get a workout and you don't have to worry about
horsepower. Or even where to put the horse.

For that matter how much power do you get out of a "dead horse"?

Regards,
Ray

P.S. Getting silly.