[PSUBS-MAILIST] A little of everything

Guys, Mike here in Malaysia,

Just a few things to kick around

1) Don't I remember a small discussion on the building
of underwater habitats and whatever using limestone
accretion being one of our discussions a while back?

2) If anyone wants to travel a little, the Malaysian
government puts on a Maritime and Aerospace show every
year in December. Maybe people who can, can ship their
subs out here and show them to the government types
and pick up a contract to build submersibles for the
government.
We also have the Langkawi Islands (a collection of two
to four large islands and about 96 or so small
islands)
Any of you spy types can buy your own island and start
up a secret base and shoot paintballs at smugglers so
the Coast Guard can ID them faster.

3) Seems to me there are types of glass being produced
today that are as strong as steel. Anybody want to
design a glass sub?

'Nuff said

FWAFS,

Mike