[PSUBS-MAILIST] Thomas Register website.... over 1,000,000 cad drawings, andpurchase info

Hi Group,
Just a potentially valuable website....  and I would definetely go to a
sub-blub-blub convention if Vancouver were it.  Good resources there.
Gene

Thousands of mfc catalogues too.
Thomas Register Online <A
HREF="http://tr.thomasregister.com/cgi-bin/flo?x=dEugABggAwhBuuE">www.thomasre
gister.com</A>
contains more than 1,000,000 manufacturer specific downloadable CAD
drawings. These dimensionally correct drawings save engineers and
architects a tremendous amount of design time. Using the drawings are
simple - just drag-and-drop into a running session of AutoDesk's
highly popular design platforms, or save the file as a cross-platform
.dwf for use in most popular CAD applications.

When searching on our web site, look for the CAD icon in the
"Companies Found" listings that identifies companies with CAD drawings.