Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Where's the Archive?

>> From: "Captain Nemo" <vulcania@interpac.net
>>> BTW: Ray, how did you intend PSUBS to be pronounced: "p-subs"; or just plain
>"subs" with the p silent as in psychology?  (I've always said "p-subs".)

(Don't mention psychology around this bunch...)

I've also always said "pee subs."

By the way, since I was behind in my reading when you joined the list: Great to have you here. That's a beautiful thing you built.

Say ---
did I miss an explanation of the "[PSUBS-MAILIST]" thing which now appears in the Subject? Just curious.

--
David
Osage MN USA