Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Fiberglass

I Never said I really liked concrete... Just that it would be a better choice than fiberglass.  I wouldn't even considder making a sub for my own personal use out of anything but steel.  I think the hull is someplace where we just can NOT cut corners.  On top of the fact with how thick you will need to make the fiberglass will lead to immensely thick layups, and probally many many many points of delamanation that you can't detect.