Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Whooops!

I would be interested.

If I assume the Sub runs about $50,000 US dollars (probably a low estimate)
then each of the 113 members would contribute about $442 dollars. If only
half the membership donated the cost would be about $1000. If I knew this
before I started on my Wet Sub at a much higher cost I would certainly be
interested. I would still be interested at the above but would want the Sub
to be in the Caymans or some other like place.

The problem would be the legal aspects. What would be done to protect the
other members if my widow decided to prosecute?

Ken Martindale