Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hello everyone!

In a message dated 1/14/00 3:58:59 AM, adteleka@in-tch.com writes:

<< Greetings,

I have been enjoying the conversations in the group for about the past year
now. I have been an unannounced listener. My name is Adam. Hello everyone.

To Jon and Ray I'd like to say, thanks for the web site.

Anyway, I obviously could be labeled as a sub nut, and already have, but am
loving it. The ideas I have for a personal sub, and we all have, gets me
going! This is a fun hobby, project, endeavor or what ever you might call it!

For some background:

I have no scuba training and no marine biology related background, among
other things.

I do have experience in welding and machining which, I think, got me
interested in learning about submersibles and their design. Right now,
though, I've gone back to school and am pursuing a degree in welding
engineering at Montana Tech. So the design is only on paper for me..for now.

Just thought I'd surface to say hello and maybe in the future some pennies or
nickels will come from my direction to add wealth of useful information here
at psubs.

Submerging...

Regards,

Adam